Federrath - Research Group
We study the formation and evolution of stars, galaxies, the interstellar medium and planets. We use a mix of theory, analytics, supercomputer simulations and observations. We also develop new numerical algorithms and observational techniques for star and galaxy formation, turbulence, magneto-hydrodynamic dynamos, and fluid dynamics in general.
- Raghav Arora (PhD student, Hamburg University)
- Matthew Sampson (PhD student, Princeton University)
- Khushi Lalit (Master student, Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics)
- Lakshmi Malvadi (Master student, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore)
- Subhrat Praharaj (Master student, Birla Institute of Technology and Science)
- James Watt (Master student, Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, Mohali)
- Yashowardhani (Master student, Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology)
Jan 2023 (from left to right): Christoph, Neco, Tanmay, Amit, James W., Justin, Khushi, Shyam, Subhrat, Hilay, Sajay, James B.
May 2022, Gadi excursion (from left to right): Christoph, Radhika, Amit, Sajay, Rajsekhar, Shyam, Matt, Neco, Maddie, Yifei, James, Bella
Nov 2018: Sarah (visitor from Uni Heidelberg), Aris, Christoph, Yixiao, Shivan, Tim, Reggie, Eloise, Piyush, Diane, Rajsekhar, Alec, Phil, Ella
Aug 2017: Ayan, Adam, Reggie, Piyush, Aris (inside laptop :-), Ella, Phil, Erica, Christoph
Jun 2017: Gautam, Ayan, Reggie, Phil, Christoph, Ella, Yixiao
Group alumni and collaborators:
© C. Federrath 2023